Applied Behavior Consultants, Inc. (www.abcreal.com) is looking to for a PAYROLL person to add to the team! This is a full time position (MONDAY - FRIDAY). Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision. ESOP Company. Paid Holidays. Personal Day. Vacation Accrual.
· Process semi-monthly Payroll.
· Process final checks.
· Act as back up for Payroll Coordinator.
· Assist Payroll Coordinator if needed with any projects
· Calculate hours owed at appropriate rates.
· Enter payroll into Paychex.
· Place paychecks, inserts, and expense checks (if applicable) into envelopes.
· Sort activity sheets by client last name and level of service.
· Adjust any activity sheets that need to be changed to bill hours worked on case.
· Track all adjustments made to activity sheets and why they were made.
· Create invoice(s) in Cougar Mountain Denali system.
· Email Director, Office Manager, and Department staff in regard to billing.
· Reconcile any outstanding amounts.
General Office Duties
· Answer any phone inquiries and redirect calls.
· Assist ABC employees
· Greet, assist, and direct visitors.
· Work on special projects from HR, Insurance Team, and Payroll Team.
· Create FedEx shipments and track (if necessary)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $15.10 /hour